The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2003, 12:32 AM   #1
360hp350

Is it worth it?

Alright I got my 454 built and was going to put it in my 74 K5 but I am affraid it'll tear up the t-case and th350. So I am gonna buy a new truck... Easy enough of a solution. My dad's friend has a 67 or 8 or 9 chevy c10 swb. The paint aint much but it is original and there is little rust. It is an AC cab that was originally a v8. Right now it doesnt have a motor but a trans is settin in it I didnt check to see what kind. I have a th400 so it isnt a big deal. The interior isnt too bad but the window is rolled down so that doesnt help. It has a clear title. Anyway I spent all of my money on the big block. My dad's friend said he'd let me make payments and he wanted it paid off in 90 days. He is asking $1500. I am 17 and I can get the money but I wanted to see if everyone on here thought it was a good buy maybe not a steal but not a reaming either. Can anyone give me specs on these trucks like how many were made. The motor is about 400 horse so do you think the rear will hold up? Thanks for all your input! aNYTHING HELPS.
360hp350 is offline   Reply With Quote