The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2003, 02:06 PM   #1
bigblock73
yeller

Angry Quite an experience on Saturday!

Well, I had a rather "exciting" ride home from work Saturday.

I was driving home in the '77 Woody and I looked in my RV mirror and saw a late model Ford Taurus zipping in and out of traffic doing what appeared to be double the posted speed limit. I thought to myself..."oh great, another car full of stupid teenagers". Well the light turned red and I stopped and there was another car next to the left of me, stopped as well. Along comes the Taurus and stops hard on the brakes getting VERY close to my back bumper. Kind of pissed me off but didn't really give it much more thought. The light then turns green so I accelerate normally, as does the car next to me. Well the kids in the Ford are getting impatient and I can tell they want to get around us...but I'll be damned if i am going to speed and let them carry on...so I just keep cruising along doing the posted speed limit. The next light turns red so I come to a stop and the Ford is still behind me...still on my bumper (the other car is still next to me). The light then turns green and I accelerate normally again and as soon as I cross the intersection (the road goes to three lanes there) i switch to the very far right lane figuring the stupid kids would stay in the same lane and fly by me. Well they flew by me and got stuck at another red light (first in line), a few seconds later I catch up with them at the red light as well (also first in line). As i am sitting there minding my own business i hear them talking at laughing and pointing in my direction...just what you would expect 4 sixteen year olds to do (2 boys, 2 girls). So after a few seconds i get fed up and say "make sure you get Mommy and Daddys car home in one piece...OK". Well they then laughed, a few seconds later the male passenger in the backseat pulls out a smaller size super soaker and squirts me in the face with water. i am like "real cool buddy" in a sarcastic voice...of course he had nothing to say back. The light then turns green and i take off rather quickly (just wanted to get away from these morons), well so did the Ford..se we had a short little race...if you can call it that since the Ford performed rather pathetically! Surprise surprise, the next light is red as well...so we are side by side once again. Getting fed up with these idiots i decide to turn right at the light and lose them (keep in mind I am tired, it is hot out, and want to go home). Before I can turn right the kid then decides to shoot me again (but he missed) so I yell..."why don't you head over to Target there and get some Oxy Clean for your zit face!" (he had baaaad acne). I then turned right and they went straight.

So I am now on my way home, free of punks and ass-holes...or so I thought.

I decided to stop by a gas station and pick up some sodas for myself and my fiance, along with a glass of ice water (it is hot out remember). I go get the goods at the gas station, and as i am coming out I notice they are in the parking lot across the street waiting for me..."oh great" i say to myself. So I just carry on about my business and head home. Well of course they keep following me (it has been about 8 miles so far since it all started)...so finally getting fed up I pull the Blazer over and step out. They pulled up next to me and I say "why don't you get out of the f*ckin car so we can talk!". The kid then tries to shoot me again...so I reach back in the Blazer and get out the cup of water...as I am turning around the dumb-ass sees it and closes his window...so i took the liberty of throwing the glass of water on the girl and boy driver in the front seat...SOAKING each of them!. I then tried to pull open the water gun boys door but is it locked, as is the girls door in front. i then ran around to the drivers side and tried to pull his door open (the driver)...but he took off for about 10 feet and stopped. Now I am ready to kick some ass, but rather than risk going to jail I hopped back in the Blazer, pulled up next to them and said "Why don't you ass clowns follow me back to the cop shop MF'ers!!". I then drove back the way i cam (about 4 miles) back to the police station...and they STILL followed me!! So I pulled in the parking lot and they kept going straight. I head around back and find a police officer and tell hime EVERYTHING...including everything I did as well. He then says to me "I would have kicked their ass!", and i said I tried but the damn chicken ****s locked their doors. I then gave him all my personal info as well as their plate number and descriptions. The cop then said I will make a run in the area and look for them...I then said "I bet you $50 bucks they are stiitng out in front waiting for me again.". The cop then hopped in his cruiser and followed me around front...SURE ENOUGH, THE IDIOTS WERE THERE WAITING FOR ME!!! So we both headed over and stopped next to the kids. I got out, so did they, and i said "looks like you got what you wanted!". The police officer then begins to ream them new ass holes (ever see a drill sageant yell at the privates?!). He gave them a good 10 minute holloring (while i am standing right there) totally cutting them down like a dead tree, while getting their personal info such as licenses, phone numbers, parents names, etc. He then looks over and tells me I cn go home. FINALLY , I can head home to my air conditioned house and get some rest and relaxation!!

Needless to say, the whole experience was pretty funny and taught them a pretty good lesson i hope. All I have to say is they are damn lucky the car doors were locked cause I would have had one or both of the boys swallowing their own teeth!!

-end of rant-

...Jeff
bigblock73 is offline   Reply With Quote