The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2003, 11:08 PM   #1
72MARIO

I got a Carless Driving ticket anyone know the Canadian Traffic Court System ?

I was driving my 87 Burban (under dad's name) Down a 2 lane road one going east one going west. I was following a car that was going a decent speed about 70 Km. in a 60 Zone. Then a guy pulled out in front of him he slammed his brakes on and I figured I would just pass them both, insted of slamming my brakes on. Just a gentle pass litterly no gas added to the speed we were going. I signal to pass get of omost all the way then bang the Idiot in front of me decides that he wants to go Home with out signaling. I fully apply the brakes as I am trying to avoid hitting him by steering to the right. I SLAMMED into his rear quarter and trunk. bent the frame on the burban and destroyed the entire front clip. His car was a right off.

Any advice.

I am thinking that pleadging guilty to as lesser charge would be best.
I think the guy will not even show up to the court date if I ask him he did not want me to get a ticket I wonder why mabye he feels bad that he did'nt signal.

If i get the ticket I was assigned then I will loose my liscence for 30 days mininum.

Today Sucked..........
1990 V2500 Suburban "Plow Truck"
2005 TAHOE DD
72MARIO is offline   Reply With Quote