The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
nrider

'81 2wd Stance

Ok guys I need a little bit of help. I'm still working on my '81 C10 2wd and am getting ready to start looking at suspension for the truck. I know a lot guys that will say slam it or drop it a few inches, but I'm actually looking for a little different look. While I do like the dropped look, I don't think it fits me or the truck. I've noticed a lot of guys going in and leveling off the stance by lowering the back about 2-3 inches to get it inline with the front. Is there a way to do the opposite and bring the front up to match the rear. Back when I was in highschool I bought some of those rubber spring spacers that go in the front from an auto parts store, but now I'm looking for something a little more permanent and that will hopefully give me a better ride. Any help or suggestions or build threads you guys know of would be great. Thanks, and I'll be posting pics on my build thread soon of the progress so far, engine goes in about 2 months
nrider is offline   Reply With Quote