The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
ToonMan

First Car (at 45)

I have been a truck guy for as long as I can remember. I bought my first Truck, a '50 Ford when I was 16, (1981 I was the only kid at my high school to have a Flathead V8) and sold it the next year to buy the 56 Cameo I still own today. Over the years I bought several 55-59 stepsides, the 56 Panel I still have and 2 other Cameos, a 55 and a 58. Through all of this, I never had the desire for a car, it was always trucks. Then last Summer I had a car thrown at me and I couldn't say no. It is a 56 Chevy 210 Beauville 9 Passenger Station Wagon. The previous owner had been building it with the intention to race but never got it finished. I has a built 1960 283, a Muncie 4 speed and a 3:55 Posi. I am not a racer so I am glad he stopped where he did. It is in great shape and does need work, but that is cool by me!!!! I want to build it as a Traditional Kustom and Cruise!!!!
The fact that it is a 56 is great to me as it fits well with the Cameo and Panel I have of the same year!!!
Attached Images

56 Chevy Cameo----Custom, [Turquoise]
67 Chevy C10 Short Fleetside (Black & White)
63 Trailorboat-------Teardrop Style Trailer
69 Honda CM90

Last edited by ToonMan; 05-07-2011 at 07:40 PM.
ToonMan is offline   Reply With Quote