The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #1
k5hart

2 Wheel Drive Value

I've been going around and around with my current fleet of cars, two kids under age 2, and the safety of my back seat in blazer with car seats. I'm really considering letting the Blazer go but I have no idea what a good asking price is. Any ideas?

The info: 1972 factory 2 wheel drive blazer, factory air (not working but was), PS, PB, 350, 700r4 automatic. 2/4 drop. Brand new built 350. I have what I think is the original 350 and turbo 350 to go with it. 2/4 drop with springs. Has rust in the passenger side of the windshield frame, both rocker boxes has some rust, two small spot on the floor, some spots on the bottom of the fender and rocker. Mostly normal stuff that isn't bad yet. Interior is presentable but complete. Carpet and front seats are the worst problem. Has all the original panels including rears. I have the protecto plate, original order sheet and manuals. I have all the parts to put it back to completely stock. It's realiable and looks good enough that I put it in shows sometime.

I know this is a hard question without seeing and details but any ballpark ideas would be appreciated.

I'll get better pics when I get home.