The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2011, 12:54 AM   #1
STOCKISH
Formerly- 1972SuperCheyenne

Feeler: 70 Project Part Out

Well guys, my priorities have changed a little and I need to part out my 70. I will not sell until I have buyers for everything. (at least most of it) I have a 1970 high hump cab with provisions for cab lights. It is nearly perfect. Only has one pencil sized hole to repair on passenger rocker under weatherstrip. Two pin holes in drivers floor that can just be welded up. Rockers, cab corners, floors and cab supports, roof, cowl, etc are perfect. Doors are complete and perfect. No dents, dings, rust etc... You will not be disappointed or find a nicer cab for this price on this coast.

Asking $2500 FIRM **REDUCED $2200 CASH** Need gone ASAP!

Totally rebuilt and powdercoated SWB chassis. New EVERYTHING in the suspension, steering and brakes. I was told by previous owner that the rear axle needs rebuilt but I havent looked into it. Lowered in front with 2" CPP springs and 2 1/2 McGaughys spindles. Doestech dropped shocks also. ALL steering and suspension and brake parts BRAND NEW. Lowered in rear with 6" CPP coil springs and Doestech dropped shocks. Comes with 15x10 Chrome hammer wheels for rollers.

Asking $1000 FIRM

Original SWB bedsides. No rust through anywhere I can find. Tops and sides straight as well. Trim holes filled with body filler but not welded shut so you can run trim if you like still. There was a roll pan tacked on when i bought it so there is some signs of that on the rear. They just need to be ground down with a flap wheel and they'll be good to go.

Asking $500 FIRM

I will try to get better pictures tomorrow but these are all I have for now.
Attached Images

My Build Thread:http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=799218

A good crossthread is better than Loctite any day.

Life is not about what you have, but who you have to share it with.

Last edited by STOCKISH; 05-24-2011 at 08:25 AM.
STOCKISH is offline   Reply With Quote