The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2011, 02:05 AM   #1
72slammedc10

Cool New to the board and have question about my 72 c10

hello everyone so i finally signed up to the board as i have a 1972 C10 lwb and its been a long road...I now am faced with a financial crysis and may have to let my project go..I know it needs a few thing and is not quite finished but wondering what u guys think i should do in this economy..Sell the truck as a whole or Part it out...I hate to tear another great looking rust free truck but the economy here in sunny california is really bad and due to owning my own shop its now not feasable for me to keep going on this project...

so the truck runs, new rebuilt 454 with RV cam, 427 heads, hooker longtubes, eddy performer intake and carb...blah blah all the MSD goodies!

turbo 400 trans, small 10" converter, seller said 2800 stall? not 100% sure on that either!

aluminum one peice driveline, 4.10 geared rear...perfect for the big wheels!

new custom interior, lowered, phantom grille, shaved front bumper roll pan and rear roll pan, shaved markers, new prowler orange metallic paint!

needs bed side fixed and painted, guages hooked up or i have phantom autometer guages for it..no stereo anymore, and smaller tires as these rub when turning and hit a bump!

let me know what u guys think and what it would bring either way as i have WAY more money in it then i will be able to get out..I know that and hope to atleast get some of it back!..thanks

Last edited by N2TRUX; 05-31-2011 at 08:44 PM.
72slammedc10 is offline   Reply With Quote