The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
JimmyFloyd

1966 GMC Suburban Front and Middle seats

*************** THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD. I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER PARTS FROM THIS TRUCK. *********

Up for sale are a set of seats out of a 1966 GMC Suburban. They are almost all there, but are in need of some restoration obviously. See pictures of the parts for actual condition.

Condition reports:

Driver's front - Decent shape. Frame is real nice. Seat back in there and in good shape. Back has padding in it. The bottom is mostly there. The frame for the seat is nice. It is missing a few on the springs inside, but I am guessing you could have them replaced. The Slider tracks are there with handle, but no bolts to attach then to the seat or the floor.

Passenger Front - Nicest of the seat. Retains almost all of the original fabric and foam Some tears in the foam. The frame and back are nice. It does include all 4 u-shape brackets to attach the movable legs to the floor, and well as the rear rest strip that usually gets left behind when pulled.

Rear seat - Full width middle seat. This uses the track system GMC had from 62-66. The frame is in excellent shape. The back of the seat is in good shape. Board and padding are there and most of the fabric present. The bottom cushion has many issues. The frame is there, but is bent in several places and it has some rust, incuding some broken springs. Probably best as a template for a new one, but you may be able to clean it up and replace some springs to use it. No foam or fabric on this one. No bolts for the tracks either unfortunately.

Pictures:

Front Driver's:

Front passenger:

Rear Seat:

Asking price is $250 PICKED UP in 13790.

I will not deal with shipping these til after my wedding in mid July. Pickup takes precedence to shipping, but if you are interested, let me know and I will keep a tally and contact those interested in having them shipped in order once I am ready. It won't be cheap to ship them.

Last edited by JimmyFloyd; 10-24-2013 at 08:04 AM.
JimmyFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote