The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2011, 10:48 PM   #1
iluvmy72

OH GOD!!! Sold my 72 today...I'm hurting!

City came down on my this last week to either get rid of the 72, store it, or register it. It needed too much work to get legal. Came to the conclusion that I wouldn't get to it until I get done with everything else including the yard which I've neglected. So Maybe next year I'll look for a 4wd 71 or 72. I'm gonna miss that olds 455 block. She wasn't afraid of anything. Maybe in the afterlife I'll be reunited with the truck. At least I still have my 91 and 94 burbs. Love them!!! So until I get another 67-72, I guess it's goodbye for now on this section of the forum. Had I not been so harassed by the city, It would have sat at least another 2 years. So I may hate it, I made the right decision. Plus Utah would have made me put smog pump, cats, and smog carb on it. And since it came from cali, I threw all of that stuff away 10 years back. OH THE PAIN!!
iluvmy72 is offline   Reply With Quote