The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
hbchevy

to bag or not to bag....70 lwb.

Hey everyone,

Thought I would start a build thread as I hope to keep this thing up to date with updates. As I hope and like us all to keep working on it weekly. Low down on the truck is its a 1970 long bed c10 sbc. 350/th350. Rust in the usual places like rockers and floor board. Truck has never been cut into and has been converted to 5 lug disc in front and 12 bolt rear end... has freeway gears and as you might be able to tell that the previous owner was primer happy as he painted everything....and I mean everything!

Plans are to drive it daily almost and the rear is leaf sprung. As far as the front foe now I plan on bags in the front and rear for as low as I wanna go I think static drop wont be good for daily and on these ****y California roads.

Want to put either a bolt in 4 link in...probably triangulated as that was what I bagged my trucks before.

What are your thoughts for us leaf spring guys.

Scott

Posted via Mobile Device
hbchevy is offline   Reply With Quote