The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2003, 11:19 PM   #1
gohogs216

Smile 72 burb questions

guys, i have been reading this board for a while now because i am such a fan of the 67-72 body style. i just bought my FIRST one yesterday...

a 1972 chevy suburban 3/4 ton 2wd w/ a big block 402 and automatic transmission!

the truck is just like grandpa bought it in nov71. completely stock with 149K miles. ocher (mustard yellow) in color with the white top and really nice stock (not ripped) bench seats. i mean, this truck is nice. i really didn't want anything but a 4wd, but i just couldn't pass this up.

i registered tonight and can't wait to hopefully come here even more than before. i was hoping that you guys might be able to help me with some questions.

any idea what gears might be in it?

i will look because i think i know how to tell, but any idea what transmission is probably under it?

i appreciate your guys help.

also, i'd love to show you a picture, but the pic from my digital camera (currently in jpeg format) is like 750k and way too big to fit under the board's limits.
gohogs216 is offline   Reply With Quote