The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2011, 01:20 PM   #26
57 3100

Re: Ideas!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordito56 View Post
57 3100, Yeah i understand what your saying about the rear end hitting. I also got the pics you sent, DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your truck is sweet! That thing is super clean man, good job. What engine and trans are you running? Are you running original rear end, if so what did you do to convert it to five hole? I can't see the pic you posted on the thread but i would like to see some more pics, that truck is bad...thanks

Dan i seen some lowering springs for the rear on lmc for like 400 i think but i want to say they were only 3 inches.
thanks man... its a decent truck, not perfect thats for sure.
the engine, trans, and rear are from a 1980 c-10 full size chevy truck. 350 with a mild cam and th350 trans. 5x5 rear lug pattern with about a 2.80 ring and pinion. just a cruiser, nothing fast. cant afford to break parts.
its a shame you cant see the pics on photobucket.... it takes me a while to send you pics... i need a newer computer. LOL.
take care..

leonard
57 3100 is offline   Reply With Quote