The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2011, 02:57 AM   #1
parkwood

1951 Suburban a 4 year project....

Sorry for the repeat pictures as i was posting pictures of the '51 suburban build on the brother's truck show thread, but was told more guys might see the build pictures if i started my own thread. So I'll do it and if some of you have seen the ones on the other thread sorry.. for the repeat.. but hope you enjoy them anyway.

For those that don't know the suburban won best of show and best interior at the Brothers Truck Show and i got such nice comments about it i thought i would share some of the build with you..

I built it for a friend and his wife i use to work with and told them that when i retired i would "fix it up a little", litltle did i know what i was getting into.. It came out so much nicer than i had even planned.

I took almost a 1000 pictures of the build for myself and to keep the owners up to date and where their money was going, i'll try and show a little of each stage and if it helps someone with their project great..

These first two are to show you what i started with and how it came out... I'll get to the middle of it later...
Attached Images

parkwood is offline   Reply With Quote