The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
250powerglide

im stoked ! orderd wheels and bag kit today

well i cant believe i actualy found the courage to spend the money guys i bought a set of the 22'' coys c-5 chrome with nitti 265/35 tires . not only that i also got a dominator bag kit from avs ! i have been wanting to buy these for like 5 years . story is like this . i have my own little hvac business and i keep all of the old units and scrap them at the end of the year and it covers my taxes so this year i said the first 2500$ will go to the wheels that i have wanted for so long . well i was worried that my scrap load was only going to bring about 1800$ or so because it just didnt look to be alot but thankfully i was way off i ended up making out with 3700$ WOOOOOOHOOOOOO . HAHA . what a great day it was at the scrap yard ! i was feeling so good on the way home i decided to get the bag kit while my money was up . funny thing is that i had both the wheels and the bags orderd and paid for before i even got home from the scrap yard haha . what a great day thanks for letting me share my excitement board ! ill post pics of the wheels soon.
250powerglide is offline   Reply With Quote