The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2011, 04:46 AM   #1
aussiejohn

G'day from Down Under

G'day,

I've just joined the site, as I want to learn more about my truck that I purchased (a '67 GMC pickup ) in March this year. I've been around the C3 Corvette Forum for several years and own a '74 coupe four speed. I'm fitting headers and some "bling" to the engine at the moment and have to fit a new exhaust system to connect to the headers.

The truck will also get some headers and some mild customising but it will have to wait until the Vette is finished. I'll be mainly looking at this website to get some ideas over the next few months.

I'm coming to LA in late October to visit Classic Industries to buy some parts for both vehicles and then go to the SEMA Show in Vegas. Then a trip to the Grand Canyon and up to 'Frisco to catch up with some Corvette friends before heading home mid November.

One mod. I want to do is get rid of those big round taillights and fit some more modern lights, even LEDs, that mount almost flush into the rear fenders, so I'll be looking at what others on here have done.

Cheers for now.

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
aussiejohn is offline   Reply With Quote