The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2011, 06:29 PM   #1
67Chevy82

67 C10 "First Timer" build

My first car was a 71 Chevelle me and my dad restored and have been in love with American muscle ever since. This is the first project I have taken on by myself since I now have the time and money!!!

Bought the truck last August off craigslist. Interior was in rough shape, a little body work had already been done. Guy didn't know if it ran or not. I got it home, put gas in it, jumped it off and drove it off the trailer!!!

The bed was in rough shape, rotten floor and a huge crater in the driver side. So with a little persuasion from my brother in law I decided to throw on a newer model bed.

We put a 12 bolt 5lug rear-end and converted the front to 5 lug disc brakes. Also replaced the factory fuel tank with a cell mounted between the frame rails.

This is where it sits at currently. Recently put a 2" cowl hood on but don't have a pic yet.

More pics to come...
67Chevy82 is offline   Reply With Quote