The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
ya it is a classic

i hate fords!

so i work in a ford dealership. i pretty much do everything, mostly parts, mechanic, sales, service, wash cars. pretty much in 18 so i do all the b**ch work haha. its all good though cause i work with some amazing people. anyways we got a 89 f250 gas and a 90 diesel f250 pickups in and we needed to swap all the body parts over from the gas to the diesel so me and another mechanic got it most done so we just needed to swap the beds. so i was washing a pickup and the shop foreman was like chad grab this corner of the bed. so i came over and grabbed it and there was a pinch weld kind of digging into my hand but it wasnt cutting it so we were taking it off and a gas filler hose caught my index finger on my left hand and my finger sliced along the weld. so i yelled STOP PUT IT DOWN and in trying to get my hands out i cut the other seven fingers(not too bad but enough to bleed. so i got 8 bleeding fingers and three guys holding a bed up so i grabbed some rags and wrapped my hands in them and we took the bed off. so i was like wow im bleeding so i went to the sink and washed it off and one of the mechanics brought me some bandages so i sat down and was putting them on and joking with the mechanic about workmans comp. anyways i started feeling light headed and i was like wow its not that bad. so i stand up to get more bandages and as im walking out my vision goes black and im like colter i cant see! so we start over to the couch and next thing i remember is jake and colter looking down on me on the floor and there like dude u just passed out! and i was like ya right....hey im on the ground! so i sat on the couch for a few minutes and felt better so the boss looks at it and was like i want u to go to the hospital. so i went and my index finger on my left hand needed 4 stitches...workmans comp after all! only fords would have something stupid like pinch welds and gas filler necks! but ya it was so wierd to pass out like that. usually when i get a cut or whatever i just laugh and wrap it in a paper towel and electrical tape...or just leave it. so now i cant hardly do anything and it really sucks!
ya it is a classic is offline   Reply With Quote