The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2003, 09:23 PM   #1
padreisla

Dash Lights Fading In and Out

My dash lights fade in and out. I remember reading in a thread awhile back about grounding the dash. I have even changed out the printed circuit board and it still fades in and out. I cannot tighten down the dash as the lights will fade and the indicator lights will come on. I am guessing that I have a ground problem or a short but not sure where to begin. Also on the same line, I purchased a set of Sunpro guages because the ones on my dash are not working correctly and I really wanted to replace them anyway. But not sure how to wire up the volt meter. I got the temp and oil pressure guages working fine. Anyway I welcome any ideas. Also thanks to Ed at Mothertruckers, I got all new windows seals installed. Thanks for the tips....

WTB....If anybody has either a set of used lowering blocks or used lowering (2" front and 4" rear)coil springs for sale let me know. I would love to go new but the budget really limits what I can buy right now.

67 C20
402BB
THD 400
padreisla is offline   Reply With Quote