The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
47thriftmaster

15x8 6 Lug Wheels Powder Coated for sale

Hello all,
A little history behind this move first. A while back I was looking for 15x6 wheels, when PICKMUP showed me a set he had of 15x8's. I knew those were harder to find and thought they would work fine, I would have an easier time getting tires, and I had no luck finding 15x6. So, I bought them for $250 plus shipping, had them powder coated for $425. A little high for wheels but he did a great job on them and put 2 coats on as well. Back to the story, well a buddy of mine here just picked up a Blazer a week or two ago and it came with 15x6 wheels. He was going to junk them so I took them to use as rollers during my build. Well as I put them on the back, the front axle was pulled already, I started thinking they are what I really wanted. So my dilemma started, well after some thought I decided to see if these would sell, to help me decide. I am not asking what I have in them, but would like to get what it would cost me to coat the other set.

4 15x8 6 lug wheels for $500 plus shipping, here are some pics.

47thriftmaster is offline   Reply With Quote