The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
colin_havens

Colin_Havens SloshTubz install!

Last night I got to meet Mike Losh (67cheby) when he was up in my part of Arkansas, and I will say he is one cool cat! We hung out for a bit, talked about hotrods and such, and he also brought me my set of SloshTubz! I cant wait to install these things, as the build quality and finish on these straight out of the box is amazing, you could literally bolt them up and go, or just scuff and paint if you wanted to color match. They are simply amazing parts, and I cant wait to install them.

I will have to relocate my battery, which is no big deal and will clean up the engine bay alot. I am running a set of Sache Rod shop hood hinges, as when I was doing my crossmember install Porterbuilt did not have his hinges out or even in development. We will have to see if the ones I have will work, but if not it looks like I will be making a call to Nate. As soon as i can get some parts in for the battery relocation, I will update this thread. Now I know you guys love pics, so here are a few to hold you over till I can get started on the install.

colin_havens is offline   Reply With Quote