The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
GMC"ER

Update with picture of my 69 GMC lowered stepper w/bed what ya think?

Hey guys, I posted a picture of my 69 GMC stepside last week after I had lowered it with 3" springs in the front and a 5" leaf flip kit in the rear without the bed on and it was kinda hard to tell the stance. So I just wanted some opinions on how it looked stance wise as I am new to these trucks and I had never done a lowering job before. So here it is with the bed on. Now I do have to finish the bed with new wood and other things but you can see the stance. It does have a small rake to it and I am hoping that the weight of the wood and other parts do not make it set too low in the rear. It also does not have the shocks on it yet so that will stiffen it up some in the rear or may have to go with some type of overload shocks? I guess I will just have to wait and see after the bed is complete. Also with the 3" inch lowering springs in front I only got 2" I thought that the weight of the 350 engine may make it settle down a little over time on the new springs what do you all think? What do you all think.. is the stance right? Thanks for looking, the newbie Robert
Attached Images

GMC"ER is offline   Reply With Quote