The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2011, 10:10 PM   #10
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
Sir,
It has taken me a week and a half of reading every post to get here, and all I can say is wow...
I am not only grateful of your detailed posts, but inspired as well.

Thank you.

If I can figure out a way to post pics here I will do a thread like this on my 66 stepside project, otherwise I am keeping my Facebook and my CarDomain sites up to date.

Thanks again for making such a great teaching thread!
Hey, welcome aboard and thanks for taking the time to read the story. Also thanks for the coments.

The quickest way to post a pic is to use the manage attachments a little ways down from the text box where you write your message. Go to this link for better explaination. I have been using this a lot lately. You can't type text between the pics. Also you can only post 5 pics per message.

You can also use the gallery in the blue bar along the top of the page. It's a little harder to use. If you use that copy and paste "IMG" code of the pics that you have uploaded into your message.

I have used an offsite image host such as photobucket.com. There are others out there. Using one of these sites you also copy and paste the "img" code into your message.

Anytime you copy and paste an img code you can write between the pics. Your also able to post 10 pics per message. But smilies take away from that number. If you have 2 smilies then you can only post 8 pics.

Hope this helps.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote