The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
kpc01

New '64 Burban owner to the board

I've been on here a month or two doing research and have had the suburban sitting while I have been handling other things. I got to empty all the parts out the other day and even drive it around the block yesterday and it was a blast.

I have huge plans for it but I am poor, in school, work full time and have a 2yr old daughter so those are my excuses up front as to why it will take me years to complete! As it sits its not terrible but I plan on doing air bags, full leather interior out of a newer suburban, and a 5.3 or 6.0 fuel injected engine. Not sure what I'll start on first but I'll bring this thread from the dead as I get things done. Just got my 20x40 shop built and still need to finish the electric but its almost ready for the suburbans long term home. I shot a few pictures of the shop, car and some of my parts I got.

I got a ton of extra parts with it (3 guage clusters for instance) so figure I'll go through what I need and don't and end up getting rid of the rest, but for now I'll sit on it all until I'm sure. Still have a lot of stuff to go through. I'm like a kid in a candy store going through the parts

On to the pictures

Heres a link to more pictures if anyones interested

https://picasaweb.google.com/1096032...7/1964Suburban
Attached Images

kpc01 is offline   Reply With Quote