The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
hick

Thank You 73-87...

Just wanted to thank every one in this forum for making it what it is today...

You guys have created a family within the forum, and i am proud to be apart of it.

Less then a week ago I blew my tranny and asked a few questions regarding Turbo 400's as i was trying to source a new one and had some questions.

I won't name names as he seems like a very modest gentlemen but some one in my local area simply offered up a transmission to me. Free of charge, come and get it. I had never met this man before, he asked for nothing in return and simply said "Its nice to see this go to good use"

Unfortunately I had to decline due to poor timing of my tranny COMPLETELY blowing up and no longer having any gears

This is far to uncommon in our world today, but it seems rather common of the somebody guys. I felt it worth mentioning, to every one, as I am glad i bought my square body and followed my dreams... Because its people like you folks in this forum that are going to make them come true.

Scott