The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2011, 06:12 AM   #1
Torrey72
Rollin in my K5 toaster

My old 69 Camaro

So this is my old blue 69. I have had this car for about 15 years or so. I have too many projects so it got lost on the way I guess. But now is as good a time as any to make it into something worth driving. It started a few weeks ago when I recycled an old truck for scrap. To get the truck on the car dolly I had to unlock the steering wheel. The problem with that was the Camaro keys were on the key ring and I forgot to pull them out before I scraped it... Oops. Ok, so I went and logged onto Rick's Camaro and picked up a new lock set. But when I did that I got distracted by all the shiny new parts I could buy. Hum... well ok. It wouldn't hurt if I buy a new package tray and maybe new door panels would look good too. I do have that 69 non-PRNDL tilt column I planed on putting in some day. Seeing how I have to tear into the column anyway. A center floor shift console would be nice to go with that factory horse shoe shifter I have laying around somewhere. Come to think of it. A floor shifter would be wasted on the 250 and power glide that it has in it now? WE will see how this goes.

-Torrey
Attached Images

Torrey72 is offline   Reply With Quote