The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
dtkarst

409 Find!

I had a post awhile back about help on an RPO code on a 80 series truck that i found. Well it is a 1965 80 Series with 409 and 5 speed spicer transmission, and Napco 4WD. Started working on taking the motor out and I asked the owner if i could work out a deal for some other parts and he said just take what I want. So i did just that. the 409 is mainly for my dad who will put it in his 62 Impala SS and i needed a wiper motor, so i took it, got the original radio out of it. A few screws for door panels and for the glove box. Got the grille as well. Used to have sportlights in it but someone took them long ago. I was hoping since it was an 80 series truck it would have a factory tack and vac gauge but it had hydraulic breaks and no tac. Any way its a really tall, stubnosed truck. Also found the original book and owners manuals with it in the clear plastic chevrolet bag. Neat find.

Also if anyone is looking for a good set cab lights I can get the lights off this truck. In great shape one lense has a crack but they are clean. Yankee77 code if that means anything. Or if someone wants the grille from off of it There were 2 so if anyone wants one let me know.
Attached Images

dtkarst is offline   Reply With Quote