The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
GMCPerson

1972 4x4 Blazer Frame and Windshield Frame

I have what is left of a 1972 4x4 Blazer for sale. There is no VIN or title for these parts. This post is for the rolling frame and what is left of the tub. I think the axles are 3.73 nonposi. The frame has surface rust but the body mounts that I can see are in good condition. The windshield frame is in very good shape except on the right side pillar where the top was mounted. As you can see from the pictures, it is a little rusty but it should be an easy fix. The windshield is not broken but the edges are cloudy and there is a scratch from the wiper. The radio area in the dash has not been cut. I am asking $200.00 for the firewall and windshield frame and $200 for the rolling frame or $300 for both. The rally wheels are an extra $50 with no trim rings or center caps. I also have the original steel wheels for $40. The seats are NOT included. I am in Milford, MI.
Attached Images

Last edited by GMCPerson; 12-14-2011 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Price reduced
GMCPerson is offline   Reply With Quote