The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2011, 03:59 AM   #1
rubberbandit

Project: Blackfoot

So back in July I was driving home from school one day and had an epiphany......I wanted something to get my mind off the stress of school and books. I drive an old Nissan car with 150,000 miles and I know it will eventually fail beyond repair sooner or later. We (my family and I) don't have a truck, none of our friends have trucks, and we seem to always be in need of one. I grew up on Chevy trucks and after a little searching found one on eBay. (Took a little convincing for the wife but it worked out). Well, after a road trip to Idaho I am now the proud owner of a 1972 Fleetside shortbed C-10.

I have never restored a vehicle before but with the help of lots of books, magazines, and this website I have yet to encounter a problem I couldn't conquer (crossing fingers).

After reading a ton of project build threads I decided to add my own. I will be posting pics of what I have done so far and the progress that I make. Any comments or feedback welcome.

'72, C10, SWB, fleet, 4L80E, 406sbc, EFI, TruTrac Blackfoot

'69 C20 Suburban, PB Dropmember, 3rd row, LS3 6.2L, 4l80e, rear A/C, Dakota Digital HDX Babe: The Blue Ox

Last edited by rubberbandit; 09-25-2016 at 02:51 AM.
rubberbandit is offline   Reply With Quote