The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
squeak003

what should i look for and.....

What should I look for rust wise, and what kind of price would you put on it if it end up clean?

Theres the question now heres the info. From what I can see its a '60 or '61 chevy by the front end. Its sitting off the road about 50 yards in a barn for years. I keep driving by drooling. They owner of the house has put the house up for rent. My wife wants to look at the house and ask them about buying or rent to own and I would like to roll the truck into the conversation. From the road I can tell it has good glass the front sheet metal, fenders and hood, appear to be rust free. Its a real faded yellow. I have been driving past it every day for at least 6 years now. It has not moved an inch. What appears to be a piece of wood from the barn fell against it in a storm we had in spring. It was never removed from the truck. It looks like a thin plank about 6 ft tall with a broken end. I would assume its a piece of the wall of the barn. most likely put a dent in it.

I found this picture on here and its the same color as the truck in this picture (truck on the left):

It has this front end:
squeak003 is offline   Reply With Quote