The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2003, 07:18 PM   #1
junkyardpartseeker

Received a pkg via UPS today

I received a package today, which surprised me. I wasn't expecting any and I know I didn't order anything. I went thru my back delivery confirmations and found out that Gchemist sent it to me. He didn't tell me and he didn't ask for anything in return. He must have read or heard that I was getting messed over by some members who I would get parts for and then they didn't pay for them and got them somewhere else. Thank you Gchemist for what you did. I do know that there are some GREAT members on this board.

I was about to call everything quits. I stayed off for a bit, and even cleared out my profile so I wouldn't be contacted by anyone. I was afraid of this sort of thing to keep happening to me. I don't ask for anything extra, I only charge what the salvage charges me and estimate the shipping as close as I can. I don't charge for my gas in my suburban, which drinks it like it's going out of style, or even my time and sweat out there. I do it because I want to.

For those who wrote me and helped me out during my down time, thank you for supporting me. I know I can trust most on this board.

Thank you all again.

BTW, I'M BACK ON THE HUNT MODE AGAIN

Tommy

Last edited by junkyardpartseeker; 08-25-2003 at 07:44 PM.
junkyardpartseeker is offline   Reply With Quote