The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
Mad Rods
Chevy Only Tx

Re: Dropmembered 64 stepside

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
I really like your build here!
I was wondering where you got your fenders from, and if you were happy with the initial fit and shape of them?
I saw that you modified them; my application will be more stock than what you have got going on here, but my skills in "massaging" sheet metal is in its infancy and would like to avoid having to do too much of that for my build.

Thanks for any info you can kick my way, and I love the pics! After your initial story I think you will have a greater sense of satisfaction once this truck is done!
THANKS MCMURPHY!!! Fenders are from Classic Industries, the fitment was good but passenger side had one small ding on it. If i were to describe the ding I would have to say it was very minor. Maybe smaller than 1/8 in. and looks like it came from the inside out. Kinda like a pimple looking dent. Wouldnt stop me from ordering from them again.