The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
dbstepside

plain jane 72 question

my dad just stumbled upon a plain jane 72, the spid only shows 3 things. a code, the interior color, and the exterior color. those are black trim inside and white outside. my question about is that in know it was originally a 307 truck but someone has replaced it with a 402 bb with a th400 behind it, how bad would that hurt or would it help in selling the truck. the truck is a swb with some surface rust and a couple of dents but dents are on the hood. i'm thinking of buying the truck and cleaning it up as good as possible and finding a decent seat and a new rubber mat for and then trying to flip it. if not i'll keep it and probably do the shop truck look as it had some kind of door logo before. this truck had the cleanest dash i've ever seen. no holes, radio delete, and not a scratch in the paint on the dash. i know u guys want to see pics, i'll get them as soon as it's not raining and i can get truck outside.
dbstepside is offline   Reply With Quote