The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
NYC87chevy

new member, 87 silverado in NYC

Hi All,

Bought this 87 R10 silverado from a guy down in Virginia back in July, been slowly going through it. Found a lot of great info on here.

looked like this when I got it. I need to take some more pictures of how it looks now

so far have replaced the dash pad and the door skins, put some edelbrock IAS shocks on it. Got new Goodyear Wrangler Radial tires on it new. Fixed the AC and ended up having to replace the fuel pumps and water pump. finally got around to taking off the vinyl pinstripe

Unfortunately I had somebody run into me last month, so had to replace the whole LH fender, radiator support and grill etc... just got it back on the road.
Put LMC's grill on there, pretty happy with how it looks

Maybe a crate motor in the next year or two but it runs good as is, even with 200k... my daily driver

Mostly work and build old h-d's but been fun to work on a truck, I love driving it. I had a 77 F150 before this and this is probably the best upgrade i've ever made! haha

Last edited by NYC87chevy; 12-19-2011 at 10:24 PM.
NYC87chevy is offline   Reply With Quote