The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2003, 08:32 PM   #1
Project1970
14.1 @ 96MPH

Cool I need HIGH resolution pics of nice trucks

I know this might better belong on the Pics board, but then again, I'm not asking for people to -show- the pictures, just send them to me.

All of you guys with the great trucks and good cameras or scanners? I need you!!!

As part of some additional training I'm doing at work (CopyMax inside of OfficeMax ) I need some good photos to put on a calendar; 11 to be exact. I'm using 13 total, with one being my own truck (hehe) and one going to whoever pulls in Truck Of The Month (that is, assuming they can get me a nice high resolution photo!) for September!

When I say high, I mean HIGH - I'm printing these full-size on 8.5x11 paper with a Xerox Doc12 (read: photograph-grade) machine. So the larger, the better; 1280x1024 is in the ballpark of the minimum I'd like.

I'll post a few pics of the finished product whenever I actually get to take it home (we get to keep it after our big custom calendar push is over) but in the meantime I'll be using it to show customers exactly what one of our calendars looks like (and just how cool some of your trucks are!!!).

FWIW, this is also what the Truck Of The Month calendars will look like once we get at least a year's worth of trucks in.

I know there's got to be enough of you guys to put together a pretty dang nice calendar on short notice...

If you've got some ready to fire off, email them to klane@email.arizona.edu and I'll get them that way.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Project1970; 08-30-2003 at 09:47 PM.
Project1970 is offline   Reply With Quote