The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2003, 07:28 PM   #1
67cst
i love summertime

what do you guys think?

my k car when for a **** lastnight and it isnt worth fixing, i need another beater to last me to spring and i just got back from looking at a 68 chevy long step, it had a decent front clip, the top of the cab was perfect, no rust above the window or anything, the rockers were gone, cab corners looked okay but had bondo cracks, the step on the pass side was solid, drivers side was rusted out where it bolted to fender, fenders okay, had bondo too and tailgate was presentable...it has a strong 350 with a 2 bbl, and a farmer 4spd, he just put new exhaust on it, has a couple bottles..its faily loud. oh and the doors dont have any holes but are rusty, he wants 1500 bucks. im trying to decide if its worth picking up...id probably, give it a shot with the orbital sander at my dads and give it a spray bomb job, might be kinda fun...its got slotted alum mags too which is cool, i can see it being a fun truck till my 67 is done..it just sucks cause i hate rust...k im done rambling...should i be all over this?

GLOVE BOX LIGHTS FORSALE, click link for info

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=273724
67cst is offline   Reply With Quote