The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
GMCNUT

Smile Two 67-72 short fleet beds for sale!

Hey guys - I am a 55-66 truck guy and in my rambling today I found and bought TWO short fleet 67-72 beds that I am going to pick up tomorrow.

I do not have pictures but will after I get them tomorrow - both were full of junk and spare truck parts, and both have been outside exposed to the rainy humid Alabama weather for years, but from what I could tell they both had nice un-rotted steel floors, and mostly straight panels - even the front bed panels. One was particularly straight and appeared to be in severely weathered original red paint, but it had some metal loss to the pass side fender up toward the front where it bolts to the front bed panel but down low, where the fender curves under slightly - hard to explain but very fixable I thought.

The red bed had no bondo or evidence of bondo - the other bed has some bondo back on the park light area of the pass side fender, but it looks to be thin and used by a lazy person to fill a depression instead of beating out the dented area.

Anyway, I wanted to let the 67-72 guys who are in the market to buy some beds know about these - I'd like to sell both together to someone who could come here to North Alabama and pick them up or arrange a transporter and take both for 450.00 each - I am sure they are worth more, but 450.00 each is all I need for them. They will both need dents repaired and old paint and surface rust removed and a full resto to ever be show condition, but they look like a good cheap start since these sell for upwards of 800 to 1200 in nice painted smooth shape.

So, PM me with your email address if you want pics or whatever - first one to say "I'll take em" wins. I am not on this 67-72 parts board so please PM only....Thank you!
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote