The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
superflysteiny

I dont no what I am building haha

Ok boys here we go. I was going to build a 66 suburban that a guy in my hood had. We made a deal and he backed out on me. I was a little pissed. Mario told me to build the 65 I had but I really wanted to stay away from painting the burb. As we all know it is alot of work and time. I will be running 22 by 12 in the rear and 22 by 8.5 in the front. I am running the intro flagstaffs. I have decided to build a 65 burb that I had in my garage. I am joining forces again with Mario Novelli from Novelli rod and customs. He will be doing the body and paint. This should be a crazy cool build. This burb will be going topless and will have the front window layed back. Once this is done I will stand back and look at it. If it looks cool great I will stay with it. If not I will shorten it and turn it into a blazer. I dont want to tell you everything I have planned I will show you guys as I go. Here is what I am starting out with. I an running scotts suspension under this truck. Hope you guys enjoy the build. This one may take some time

Last edited by superflysteiny; 12-31-2011 at 09:51 PM.
superflysteiny is offline   Reply With Quote