The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
gwars1306

71 C30 future repo truck

What I have is a 71 c30 dually I purchased out of Hesperia,ca for $1000 bucks the truck ran fine with the 350/TH400 combo that was in it but I wanted fuel injection so once I got the truck back to san diego I wanted to start look'n for a new power supply but after 4 months of having the truck I get a call from a good friend and somewhere in the call he slips in that he just bought two wrecked silverado SS P/U's(05 & 06) both with less than 60k so for a $1000 bucks I picked up the drivetrain out of the 06 it came with the wiring harness but no computer so I sent the harness off to lt1 wiring out of Erie, pa they sold me the computer programmedit for my build and re did my computer harness so now I'm getting towards the end of this build theres a few items I had to purchase from the boneyard like a electric gas petal thr radiator fan and resevoir and a few other things one done I will be taking off the old flatbed on it and removing the leaf springs and adding a three link and airbags then I will be adding a sneeker style wheel lift tjat I took off another truck this bolts to the frame once its been reinforced I'm getting a diamond plated flat bed but as I build I will be adding new pics and info so until then thanks for checking out my project( I will ad pics once I get to my computer)
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
gwars1306 is offline   Reply With Quote