The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
Todd68Chevy

1968 Chevy Doghouse/ Front Clip

I have a Front clip off of a 1968 Chevy for sale for $350.00. I just got this and I can get more pictures. Just let me know what you want pictures of. It is in pretty good shape but does have a few issues.
Here is what is included:

Hood-- has a dent in front and the center rib is damaged in the front, I have not removed the front trim but on top and below I do not see any rust.

Left Fender-- front cup has some damage but no rust seen, rear looks like some rust forming around the trim from wheel well back.

Right Fender-- front cup has damage but no rust seen, trim is damaged

Grille-- has dent and the lower lip has had 2 holes drilled probably for fog lights, includes bowtie emblem, hoop trim there but damaged

Core Support-- pretty good shape but there is some rust ont the right side below battery, better than most I have seen

Lower Panel between the grille and core support-- good as far as I can see

Head light trim, retainer rings and buckets--

Front light wiring harness-- has been unplugged from the fuse box, good as far as I can tell

Parking lights

Hood Latch

Grille Support

Washer Bracket, Horns

Hood hinges-- without springs

Maybe more but that is what I can think of.

I would say it could be put on and driven but needs some work to be nice. I am asking $350.00 for everything pictured and attached. I am wanting to sell this complete but I will part out if is does not sell complete after a little while. If I part it out the core support will not be for sale at this time but it is included if purchased complete. This is for pick up in Shelburn, IN ONLY and if I part it out I will only be able to ship the littler parts. I will not ship the hood, fenders or grille will be pick up or if we arrange to meet up somewhere.

If you are interested in a Aftermarket hood instead of the one on the doghouse, I have a Tri-plus hood still in the box (box is real rough but hood is new) that I will include instead of the hood pictured for $300.00 extra. That would be $650.00 total.

Thanks for looking and post to the thread before any PM.
Attached Images

I currently own: 1940 Chevy Fire truck (project), 1946 Chevy truck (project), 1946 Chevy 1 Ton pick up, 1953 Chevy school bus (storage area), 1968 Chevy C10 (I have drove for 26 years), 1994 Chevy C2500 (daily driver), 2005 GMC crew cab K2500 (parts hauler) and more trucks for parts.
Todd68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote