The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2012, 01:41 AM   #1
funkytechmonkey

Need a Quick Sale - Complete 68 rolling frame

Hey guys... This weekend I am taking the cab, body and drive tran out off the 68 and I have got to get the frame out of my garage and driveway. This has been my daily driver for 6 months now. It is a GREAT suspension rides and drives pretty awesome. I am moving everything over to my new frame with dropmember and air ride, so I dont need this frame any more. HOA will not allow me to keep it outside and I need the room. I really need to sell it this weekend. Local pickup. Sorry I dont have pics of the full frame I will post up any pics you need. Here are a few that I have taken.

It is a complete frame with the following:

- CPP 5/7 static drop
- mild c-notch
- KYB front shocks
- bilstein rear shocks
- 5 lug conversion
- disc on front drum on rear
- rear (think its blazer) side fill tank
- staggered rallys
- Front tires - Yokohoma 215 75/15
- Rear tires - Yokohoma 265 75/15
- Do not know what gears in rear axel, non-posi
- All gas and break lines are installed and ready to go. Stainless lines
- Exhaust will stay under it. (Exhaust has been sold. Reduced price)
- All steering components will stay on it.
- Comes with the break booster, master cylinder and portion valve. They are still on it.
- Comes with power steering pump and box
- Sorry I have to keep the driveshaft.

This frame was blasted down and restored about 7 years ago. It will clean up REALLY NICE! Really with just a rag some water. I dont want to part it out. bc I dont want to be stuck with all these extra parts. This will be perfect for someone if you are looking for a completely driveable frame with everything on it. If I cant sell it quick I may just take it to my dads and hang onto it for a future build. Either way.. I have got to get it out of here.

$1400 FIRM
I am pretty firm on this price. I may be able to work with you a little bit but not much. If I cant get what I am asking for it I will just find a place to store it. About the only thing I would take as trade are firearms or some body and paint work. This has to be top quality paint and body work. I havent been cheap on this build and I wont start with the paint and body... I am super picky and very anal about the work done on my truck.

Any questions or pics needed just let me know.

Gotta post this before my battery dies... Will update more later when I find my charger.
Boyd Welds Gas tank and mild c-notch.
Click here to view my build

Last edited by funkytechmonkey; 02-26-2012 at 01:09 PM.
funkytechmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote