The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2003, 11:10 PM   #1
dinnut

question on price of truck

looked at a 69-70 short step today. my moms friend had seen the truck somewhere else and said the asking price was 7500. its this greenish color with custom wheels and wide ass tires. wooden bed. body in real good condition. interior has custom buckets with console in middle. custom stereo. nice chrome looking outer grill. painted inner grille, headlight bezels, door panels, instrument bezel this dark red color. seats are dark red. its owned by a painter and is registered in mexico. didnt get to open hood. but it was automatic by looking inside, had power steering, bc i could see the stuff by the fender, and had dual exhaust which meant it prob had a v8. noticed bondo on rockers but nowhere else. couple questions. think trade of both or all three of my trucks and some cash would be a good trade and if the plates are from mexico, is that a bad thing. is there a lot involved in bringing it over to america's plates. title may be in mexico. i dont know bc owner wasnt there. it had chrome bumpers also. it was also lowered. sorry, didnt have the camera, i know where it is though.