The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2012, 03:02 AM   #1
VA72C10
VA72C10

Restored original Tach dash with Air pressure

--

Okay, my wife's grandpa isn't expected to live through the night so we'll have to travel to Alabama for the funeral this week likely and we will need travel money...

525 shipped via paypal as is or 500 shipped with the 60lb oil pressure gauge...and I'll throw in a standard wiring harness.

This is a super nice original tach cluster with the rare optional air pressure gauge. Factory tach, factory air pressure....not added....the lens is great also and isn't reproduced!!! Tach has a professionally re-screened face, notice temp gauge it looks NOS. Needles were slightly faded so I repainted with the correct fluorescent red/orange color. Nice original printed circuit with no damage. Original tins. The only aftermarket piece is the new black and chrome bezel. 67-68 style with choke shown but I have the other style without choke and can switch. 595 shipped via paypal or postal money order. Add 25 for an aftermarket tach wiring harness for points distributor, or 35 for an american autowire harness for HEI...

Also to note this has a 80lb oil pressure gauge. Can switch to 60lb oil pressure and will take off $25 from the price.

Please post interest here.

I can also restore your gauge setups or add a tach (factory or aftermarket) to your non-tach gauge cluster.

Last edited by VA72C10; 03-11-2012 at 01:38 AM.
VA72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote