The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
steemin_ehman
False Lies

Like the new haircut?!

Hey guys,

So my truck started having some rust bubbles on the passenger rocker panel, so I decided to promptly get it into the paint shop to get repaired before it got worse. Since it was in the shop already, I had multiple scratches, dents, and such repaired just from driving the thing. At the last minute I decided it needed a haircut as well....

Some History:
When fist building the truck, my dad came home with a spoiler off a car, and plopped it on my roof. At first I hated it, but it grew on me, and had the third brake light which I wanted to encorperate at the time. I decided to keep it up there. Well, it's been there since early 2007, and after taking 75% flack and only about 25% compliments on it, I still kept it there. Lately I've been toying around selling the truck to start a new project, and the roof spoiler drastically personalizes it.... I figured it'd be in my best interest to remove it. I'm definitely not complaining about the results! It is still a cool truck IMO!!

What do you guys think of the results? First two pics is before, every other is after.
Attached Images

-1979 Chevy CCLB, 6.7L Cummins swap - Project "RAMERADO"
-2015 Yukon XL Denali (Family ride)
-1977 Chevy stepside, carb'ed vortec 350 (SOLD)
-Father of three daughters who will also have something cool...
steemin_ehman is offline   Reply With Quote