The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
hugger6933

Finally got a C60

but it is the wrong year? I had my brother inlaw that had quit farming give me his old grain truck. He had told me some time ago I could have it if I wanted it. It is a 65 or 66 I havenot even looked at it. I sent my nephew to go drag it home and he came up late this afternoon driving it . My bro in law said the brakes were bad but the guy that went up after it [about 50 miles away] cleaned out the m/c and put a hot battery on it and fired it up. Headlamps tailamps turn signal horn all work as well as the dump part of the bed. I am gonna cut down the sides halfway to throw scrap metal in the just drive it to the metal yard to dump out the iron and that will help clean my shoplot. My plans for a C60 [67-72 model of course] are to put a fleetside bed on it with grafted fenders and a 454 t400 and disc brakes with 19.5 tires just to start. It will come home to me soon
hugger6933 is offline   Reply With Quote