The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
GMCNUT

67-72 black interior visors & clips

We just bought 7 60-66 trucks and a whole barn full of parts and there's a few items mixed in that seem to be 67-72 related. This is a set of Black interior visors with all the stitching in tact and no cuts or serious abrasions.

No real sure what these are worth, but they are clean and would look good in somebody's truck - USPS has went up to 15.45 for a "large flat rate" box, so to make these worth selling I need to cover that 15.00 shipping + some kind of profit, so I guess the cheapest I can do with that said is 40.00 shipped....first come first served

As I weed through and move this ton of parts over the next 2 weeks I will post any other 67-72 stuff, but I know I may pick up a solid rot free pass side door and matching pass side front fender - both in factory light green metallic paint and both unrotted and un-dented. 150.00 for the door and 200.00 for the fender unless I identify something major wrong with them between now and then....
Attached Images

GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote