The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #11
67c10rustbuket

Re: Rustbuket 67 build "Georgia"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakerwade View Post
Looking good, except your going too fast. (making me look bad)
I like your fuel cell idea, keep it up!
Nah I'm a slow poke, looks like I'm going to get a boyds welding tank, He is about to announce pricing for this years group buy. you tha man wade !

Quote:
Originally Posted by id_unavailable View Post
good god you have done some work. Rust sucks but it looks like you have a handle on it. keep it up
Thanks, it is a little worse than I would have liked but hey I always wanted a 67 Short

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJs69CST View Post
Making great progress on your build! Still drooling over that engine paint!!
Thank you. Me too! to bad that is fakerwade's candy red engine. I wish mine looked like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by formikaus View Post
just curious, where in Georgia did you get the truck. i live in ga and it looked like the condition you see them in over here where i am at on the coast!
A suburb of Macon it had Bibb county antique plates on it when I got it, definately had some coastal rust but I have seen alot worse. the cab supports look fine like it rusted from the inside out top to bottom (water in the drip rail and cowl). In OK the cab supports go quickly due to the red clay mud, once it gets to the outer rockers the whole floor is about to collapse in extreme ones ive seen here.

I've been busy with school but I have a few updates that I will post wirth pics this weekend. Later

67 SWB C10 project "GEORGIA"-59 Brookwood 2dr wag...Next project-03 Tahoe 4x4 5.3 family ride-07 Hondur Accord, commuter car
67c10rustbuket is offline   Reply With Quote