The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
afcamaro

Doors, Fenders,

I have a few misc truck parts that I have aquired while working on my truck. I will get more pictures up if needed.

68-71 Pair of Complete doors. Pretty solid. Id say they both needs a skin but the bottom channels are pretty good. Come with everything. Windows, door panels, all mechanisms. armrests, etc. No mirrors though. $200 for the pair.

Gmc fron fenders, there in okay shape. Id honestly just use them for parts due to the creases they have on their lower parts. The front cups are still good. compelete with 4x4 emblems, gmc emblems, and misc trim etc. $60 for the set

Hood Hinges, few sets of these, $25

Lower hood latch, $20

72 White door panels. Great shape, just need repainted. $35

White Visors, good shape and will clean up excellent. I think there might be a small tear in one. $25

Cab gas tank, really nice and clean. Complete with sending unit, cover, misc fuel lines, grommets, bolts to bolt it in, etc. $120

Shortbed Drivers side bedside. NO RUST ORIGINAL. But did get hit nears the front cab at one time. Told its fixable or use for parts. Wheel well area is in great shape and tail light area as well. $100

Tailgate, just the shell, No writings on it. Some surface rust and a crease at the bottom. $20.

Complete set of door hinges, $50. Feel tight.

Extra ashtray great shape -$10

I also have a 1972 Camaro engine block, disassembled short block that needs a crank since its scarred up. $100

I do have paypal it is sweet1967camaro@yahoo.com

All prices are obo. Im negiotable on everything, want this stuff gone. Ill have more to post in a few weeks as I clean out my garage and finish my truck.

Ive shipped alot of smaller stuff before and have no problems doing that. Idk about shipping the larger items though.
Attached Images

Last edited by afcamaro; 03-01-2012 at 05:33 PM. Reason: inserting paypal address
afcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote