The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #11
dubds10
Stalker Nate

Re: 52 GMC Envoy Burb meld/build

Looks like a great project. I used to know a guy about 10yrs ago or so who did a similar thing except it was a 49 Chevy burb on a S10 Blazer chassis and floor. Not sure whatever happened to him. My buddy and I are doing the same thing with a '71 blazer on a newer Tahoe chassis/floor. I've seen a few other builds all around the same concept. Since you get to keep the stock floor, seat patterns and so on it's just metal work for the body vs frame work and a custom floor to fit a body. I'm trying to think about what other projects we might've done with the same concept or other guys who've done the same build, but seen too many to remember with my memory lol

Keep up the great work! I might just have to stop by some time when the gf and I go back to OR this year. She'd love the bus lol

Nate

Instagram - TheDonutDiner
FaceBook - @UscreamIscream
dubds10 is offline   Reply With Quote