The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
GM-power

78 GMC sierra classic

Hello all, I am new here and have a question. The other day I looked at a 1978 gm sierra classic heavy-half. It has a brand new rebuilt 350 started two times. The motor needs to be mounted so that it can drive. The truck 135k on it, but it doesn't look to bad. The fenders and bedsides have the usual rust in the lower areas, but its not noticeable or very bad. The man selling the truck is a mechanic who has does all the work on our cars, so I know im not going to get screwed over. He has had I pulled and ridden inside and says it all tight and nothing isn't make noises it shouldn't be making. O and the interior is great has a seat cover but it doesn't bother me. So the price for the truck is 1500 to get it driving. Sound like a deal? I pretty set on buying it but just want to make sure im not making a bad decision.
P. S. Sorry I can't provide alot of details or pics I dont really know alot about cars and it completely passed my mind to take pics. Also this will be my first vehical ever. TIA and sorry for the long post
Posted via Mobile Device
GM-power is offline   Reply With Quote